Friday, July 30, 2010

Obama: African-Americans are a "mongrel people"

President Barack Hussein Obama may be going too far. Yesterday he went on national television and called African-American people a "mongrel people". (CLICK FOR LINK) Maybe this is just because he's a mulatto and not really black? I don't know. Maybe some of my followers can sort this out for me.

I know that white people aren't allowed to refer to African-Americans as mongrels, but I'd be a lot more happy if that also applied to Mulattos.

The president went on "The View" because he knows that his popularity is slipping due to dastardly media coverage by Fox News. Who wouldn't be afraid of Glenn Beck's red phone? By reaching out to women, who are his greatest support, the President may reduce his negative polling. It's a canny strategy for a man who continually campaigns. He's given up on people over 40 and on white people (racists) - but maybe he can sway the mothers at home with their children who have time to watch The View?

As an Obama liberal, I certainly hope so because the mid-term elections don't look like they're going our way.




1 comment: